Saturday 31 May 2014

You May Have Noticed

What the title of this post means is that you may have noticed that my blog is a mess! Yep, I admit I have done something terrible.
 
So what have I done? Well the truth is I don't really know. I tried designing my blog but ended up with everything all over the place and no order at all. I have no idea what I did.
 
I decided I needed some help, so I called Kady and asked her about what to do. Kady's reply was to send me a link to the shop that she ordered her blog design from.
 
That would have sorted my problems then and there, but the shop had closed down for a bit. Luckily for me though, a blog I followed (In Hannah's Heart) had just gotten a new blog design done. It looked totally amazing and person who did it had a free blog design shop!
 
So I checked out the shop. Looked at the portfolio and then when I had decided that it looked too good to be true, I ordered.
 
Now all I have to do is wait and see what Eve says! I hope she agrees to design my blog. Fingers crossed.
 
-Fliq

No comments:

Post a Comment